Glencairn 4 Bed house: Sleep Easily and Awaken to the Sound of Birds
This home has such an easy flow that you could miss the fact that it has 4 spacious bedrooms:
one of those being a loft bedroom with a study area that looks onto False Bay’s Sunrises and Full Moons!
Clean design leads from the living area with a cozy fireplace into the dining room and kitchen with its quaint and sunny backyard right out the door.
Close to nature and beach walks or surfing, this is an area of the southern peninsula with its own charm and community feel.
Being right off the Glencairn Expressway also means there is ease in travel and access to shops!
- 4 bed (one of which is a loft room)
- 3 bathrooms: two of which are en suites
- Open plan lounge and dining room and kitchen
- Verandah and garden at the front of the house
- Stoep and garden at back of house
- 1 x garage
Erf size: 496m2