Noordhoek: UNPRETENTIOUS AND EXQUISITE !
5 Guinea Fowl Way, Noordhoek is literally one in a million.
Where else would you find a Charismatic, Comfortable Home :
– Nestled on the edge of a beautiful vineyard (Robert Redford ‘visited Cape Point Vineyards twice in three days!’ he loved it so ,much)
– With mountain views AND beach views
– 35 minutes away from Cape Town
– Walking distance from 5-star restaurants & shops
– Minutes from acclaimed Sun Valley Elementary and Redham House
And that’s just the beginning!….
Situated on the edge of Cape Point Vineyard, this impeccable and spacious-yet-cozy home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
The master bedroom balcony overlooks Cape Point Vineyards and mountains on one side, and Noordhoek Beach on the other.
A full bath/dressing room suite leads to a large study/tv area with vaulted thatch ceiling.
An Oregon pine staircase leads downstairs to 3 bedrooms, 2 that have French double doors leading onto a xeriscape garden.
Handcrafted Batavian quarry tiles and hard wood floors grace the downstairs.
Partially-enclosed patios and a gated pool are surrounded by privacy hedges and protected with security beams.
Keeping the lounge and dining area cozy is a double-sided, slow combustion fireplace, its double-story flue heating the upstairs too.
White-washed pine cabinetry built-in throughout the home creates a cohesive, sophisticated country – style.
If you’re looking for character and quality in a quiet cul- de -sac – this is the home for you!
Erf Size: 1000m2
Floor size: 356m2