Easy living in sought-after Stanford If it’s a feeling of space you’re looking for, this comfortable, easy-living and spacious home is a must see.
Ideal for a young family or couple, this property offers a light-filled open plan living / dining area with a built in fireplace/braai and French doors opening onto the established garden. The kitchen is also open plan with a separate scullery. Off the entrance hall is an additional spacious lounge/studio or office space. For those balmy summer days and evenings there is a generous covered patio perfect for relaxing or entertaining. A double garage has direct access into the house. The main bedroom is en-suite with two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. One of the few homes still available under R2m, this lovely home is well located for all the amenities this charming heritage village has to offer and is just a short stroll to the river.
• Bedrooms 3 – all double with bics
• Bathroom 1 – modern with bath, shower, basin, loo
• Bathroom 2 – en-suite, modern, shower, basin, loo
• Lounge – spacious, tiled, open plan to dining and kitchen, built in braai/fireplace and opens onto garden
• Dining room – spacious and open plan to lounge and kitchen
• Kitchen – tiled, under- counter oven, hob, breakfast bar, separate scullery
• Lounge – can be used as formal lounge, TV lounge, studio or office – north facing
• Patio – spacious, covered, blinds
• Double garage – automated, opens to house
• Garden – established, level
• Rainwater tanks x2
• Security – alarm
Contact Vicki for private viewings: 083 236 0271/ email@example.com